Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays!

Shirt: Walmart
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Anthropologie
Pants: Paperboy
Sandals: Anthropologie

Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
Suave Dry Shampoo
Pantene Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm
All under $5!!




Today Chris and I went into Chandler to run some errands.  We stopped by Michaels because it's that time of year again for me to start making cards.  I couldn't decide on what to do and accidentally bought the wrong card paper...I can't wait for the finished results so I can show you all.   

Ps..I have some DIY ideas in the works :)

 Things I am loving this Thursday are all hair products.  Don't you love when you have great product to help style your hair and make it look amazing!  All of them were under five dollars and that's the best part!

2 comments:

  1. I love dry shampoos! I'll have to try this one!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was kind of nervous about giving it a try, but I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete