Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Falling for Fall

Top: Waverly
Belt: Anthro
Skirt: Anthro
Shoes: Miss Albright


Rain/Trench Coat: Anthro
Scarf: Thrifted






Sweater: Target
Maxi Dress: Anthro
Shoes: Shelly's of London
Necklace: Anthro


Sweater: Hand Me Down
Shirt: One September
Pants: Target
Shoes: Miss Albright




While its not fall here, I'm still falling for it from afar.  I'm looking forward to the day I wake up and its chilly out!  Last night I put together these three outfits for today with inspiration from the October Anthro Catalog and I gotta tell ya, I had a blast! I've also been hearing that the "nerdy chic" look is in, great thing I already own a pair of glasses.  Ha ha!  In two weeks, I'll be on a plane headed to chilly New York and the thoughts of wearing jeans, pea-coats and scarfs makes me super excited!  What are your favorite fall essentials? 




2 comments:

  1. Love the colors of the first outfit! I also love the black and green sweater!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete