Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Warrior

Chris and Daisy, my saving graces!


Well...it appears it's Monday again!  This past weekend I unfortunately came down with a mild tummy bug.  Not fun but I survived and I couldn't have done it without Chris and Daisy who helped me feel better that much quickly!  Sunday I worked and we're finally getting a sense of the holidays as the store was booming with business the entire day!  This week I am setting a personal goal, to start exercising every day by dancing.  I miss dancing so much!  I bought a dvd because my schedule doesn't allow me to take classes at the moment and I'm so excited to start!!  Isn't it fun to set goals?

How was your weekend?  What are your goals for the week?  Lets do it, lets accomplish our goals!  Happy Monday :D


xoxo,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment