Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: Organization







This time around I am loving....Organization!! I've actually been meaning to show off some of my "organization skills" for a couple weeks now.  Everything I use was either thrifted or was bought at some point and nothing is above four dollars!  I love being organized because it is easier to find what I am looking for and keeps any space from looking messy.  Tip for organizing not just in your bathroom but anywhere in your house:  place things that you randomly put down in a jar or plastic bin to keep it tidy.  If you're naturally placing something somewhere, put it in something and it'll be easier to organize!

2 comments:

  1. i'm just a little bit obsessed with organizing! it's therapeutic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I'm just starting to get the hang of it, but once I do...oh man!

      Delete