Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just Can't Get Enough...




Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Goodwill
Belt: Anthro
Shoes: Payless


Day two of a gorgeous day and me being retro with my outfitting!  Ha!  This morning I ripped up a pair of Chris's old pj pants and made this cute little bandana ;)  Then I made pancakes, eggs and coffee...what a great morning!  By the way, if I could sing in a band dressed like this for a living, I'd be the happiest...hmm...  I blame this huge creative juice flowing through me lately, whatever it is, it has me wanting to do EVERYTHING!   In college and after, I was really into photography, I took classes etc and learned basics, like how to develop my own film, actually work my camera on manual and all in between.  I really really miss those days and I really wanna get my hands on a great DSLR....I've also been craving a broccoli/spinach quiche lately, grr...so much to do and so little time!

4 comments:

  1. ohhh cutest skirt ever. I feel like the best finds are vintage. sounds like a productive morning!

    http://allisoncelestia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! its seriously my favorite skirt now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, seriously. can we talk about how fabulous you are?!? these pictures are you beautiful, you are beautiful, your entire outfit is rockin'!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, haha, thanks!! this outfit is so much fun!

      Delete