Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Friday!





Happy Friday!  Today I had the day off, kinda thankful because I know it's probably super busy!  Can I just say, I am constantly grateful for this wonderful family that I am a part of!  The past couple of days equals stress and today I got not good news at the docs, but not as bad as you think and I will be fine!  I didn't get to order my plastic sleeves today, however there are more things personally that I need to take care of first!  Next week I would like to get a couple bloggers together and perhaps do a highlight, so if you're interested please feel free to contact me at the beginning of next week and we'll go from there!  If you need my email its classy.blog@hotmail.com. 

I hope all of you have a super awesome and safe weekend!  Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Aw this picture made me miss my family cat growing up. She is home with my parents still, she is also an American Tabby Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lucky are that you got the day off! those days are always the best! hope you do get to get a couple bloggers together! how fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete