Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Phone Life Lately...













Wow, what an eventful few days I have had!  Chris and I took a small getaway up to Sedona, which I recommend everyone do.  It is so beautiful up there and something about the air is magical!  There is so much to do, hiking the trails, shopping, jeep tours, helicopter tours, etc.  It's amazing :) 

Now, let's just get right to the meat of this story.  Chris and I are engaged!!  I know, I know!  It's super exciting, he proposed while we were in Sedona and it was a total surprise.  The best part, everyone knew it was going to happen except for me, which is how it's supposed to be.  Let the wedding planning begin!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the engagement! I am so happy for you and your many adventures together! I wanna hear more about the proposal story!!!

    And that first picture. This place is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete