Monday, September 26, 2011

Products I Love/Welcome Post

 Wardrobe Credits: Anthropologie

Nivea Hand Creme
Rosebud's Strawberry Lip Balm
Revlon Lusturous Lip Balm
Body Shop: Seaweed Facial Cleanser
Elle Magazine


It’s finally here!!  My very own blog!  For about a week or so I have been what I call, “blogstorming”.  Trying to figure out what type of blog to do is tough work, trust!  With the help of some great friends and hours of drawing inspiration, here we have One Classy Broad!  I am so excited to share with you all a love of crafting, photography, style and beauty products sure to inspire and sure to be affordable, because lets face it, who doesn’t love saving money?!  So lets kick off my first post with some products I am loving this week!!

Products I love!!


Nivea Hand Creme!  This stuff is only 99c at CVS and Walgreens, it’s super creamy and it doesn’t feel greasy.  It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smells great!

Rosebud’s Strawberry Lip Balm and Moisturizer! Yum!! I love strawberries!!  You can find this at Anthropologie and Sephora.  For only $8 dollars, this lip balm goes on creamy and lasts!  Plus it tastes great and never leaves my lips feeling more wonderful!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick!  I found this at Walmart while looking for a lipstick.  Now the only time I’ve ever used lipstick was dance concerts and Halloween, but lately I have wanted it for everyday.  I got in color 631-Luminous Pink!  Its a tad shiny for me, but great for an extra umpf in your beauty routine.  Grab your fav color for only $4.74!

Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash!  Found at The Body Shop, this facial wash is sure to please!  It smells good and is awesome for your skin!  I love this stuff and there is a whole collection!   At $12 its worth it to keep your face blemish free!

Natural Love and Beauty Palette!  Forever 21′s cheaper version of the Naked Palette from Urban Decay.  I stumbled upon this one day looking around after work for a skirt and was completely excited!  It was nearly $7 and I love ABSOLUTELY LOVE eyeshadow!!  So I grabbed it!  It lasts me from the time I put it on until I take it off!

Elle!  Of course every classy girl has to grab a magazine for her viewing pleasure.  Personally, I really just love to look at the pictures as well as the outfits for inspiration!
So there we have it, some products I am loving this week!  As far as my outfit, I paired a plain white tee, with a denim skirt and a belt (Anthropologie).  Super comfy and still feminine/classy for a relaxing day off!!

Thanks for tuning in and until next time!!
xoxo,
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment