Monday, September 26, 2011

Things I Love




So today my tummy was upset majority of the day!  Instead of compiling some beauty products I love this week, I decided why not share some of the things I love that make my tummy feel just a bit better!


I absolutely cannot live without Cambell’s Chicken Noodle Soup, you can buy it just about anywhere in the “old” style looking cans for 90c if that!  My club soda and goldfish crackers!!  I love to put the Goldfish in my soup as well and it’s so yummy on my tummy :D   Of course where would I be without my little Daisy girl, she turns into Nurse Daisy when I’m not feeling well and does all she can to put a smile on my face and Chris is just all around A+!!  Who doesn’t love a man that will put on Sex and the City and actually watch it with you!!

That’s all for now!  Until next time :)
What do you guys love when you’re not feeling well?

No comments:

Post a Comment