Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day




Happy Valentines Day to all!!  Although I am taking a break this week, I wanted to post on this day of love!!   Today I worked, but when I came home Chris had a planter of flowers waiting for me and a beautiful card that made me cry!  A planter of flowers?  Yes.  The reason is because I hate how flowers die so fast so his idea was we could place it by the window and water it so it'll last longer!  Gosh I love him!  Btw...check out my friend TJ from Mr. Taylor and His Lady .  She had a bunch of readers and fellow bloggers send her pictures of themselves as well as where they were from to show the love! 

3 comments:

  1. aw, loved having you be apart of it girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny thing... I was checking out blogs and commenting on Mr Taylor and his Lady, and I saw that you commented right before I did! And I was just about to find that piece of paper with your blog address on it! Oh, I love how the universe lets me be lazy sometimes. Anyway, I'm excited to be lurking your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love that! I'm excited you're lurking my blog too :D

      Delete