Friday, February 10, 2012

Mixed Prints




Shirt: Forever 21
Dress: Walmart
Tights: Anthro
Boots: Madden Girl
Belt: Anthro
Necklace: Andrea Stelick

I really love mixing prints! Stripes and floral patterns seem to be the thing I am mixing up the most.   At first I wasn't too sure about this outfit and if I do it again I'll probably use a skinny belt instead.  Next week is Valentines week!  I can't wait to see what Chris has in store for our night.  Are you guys doing anything special?  I am also going to be taking the week off from my blog.  I know some weeks I post more than others according to my schedule, but I want to start planning.  Getting a little more focused and narrow down some content ideas for posts!   So I shall see all you lovelies in a week!  You will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment