Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Must-Ache You A Question!




 Did you know today was National PB&J Day?  This morning while catching up on my news, I found this article about it!  PBJ  How amazing! As soon as I found out, I definitely knew what I was having for brunch and who doesn't love a great peanut butter and jelly sandwich paired with a cup of coffee?  What's your favorite peanut butter?  I usually love JIF or Peter Pan and I definitely love it creamy, but on toast I like crunchy as well!







Also, as some of you know, I make cards and I know I have mentioned before that I planned on selling said cards at the GrowOp!  Well, I made mustache cards and out of the four I gave away to sell, I sold one!  Okay, you're probably thinking, "one"?  It's still really exciting for me!  Tomorrow, I definitely plan on doing some crazy card making, so here's to that next batch!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment