Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekly Wants: This and That

Looped Light Bracelet

Embroidered Eyelet Blouse


Mossimo Straw Fedora in Navy

Shabby Apple Andes Skirt
L'Oreal 360 Deep Facial Cream Cleanser



Somehow, I am still alive writing this post!  Nine straight days of work later, I have come out in one piece, almost.  Obviously, there are so many things I always want, but this week, a few great things made my list! I am actually planning on getting a fedora as well as the facial cleanser.  The exfoliator looks like it will do an awesome job and I read some great reviews!  Any suggestions of some great beauty products I should try? 



You can find all of the great products above @:

Embroidered Eyelet Blouse
Looped Light Bracelet
Mossimo Navy Fedora
L'Oreal 360 Facial Cleanser
Shabby Apple Andes Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment