Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Zoo Life Lately








I had a marvelous three day weekend, which was must needed.  Saturday Chris and I both had the day off so we decided to go to the zoo!  It was so much fun!  They had a Monkey Village with Squirrel Monkeys that you walked through and they were jumping all around us, no barrier.  So awesome!  We had such a great day and made it home just in time because a monsoon blew through!  I can't wait to plug up my camera and show you guys more!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. We went to the Phoenix Zoo this summer and all the animals were lying around in the shade trying not to die. I should have thought to go during one of the freak days we've been having nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i absolutely LOVE the zoo! all great shots, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete