Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Life Lately







Did you guys have a great 4th week?  I sure did!!  We kept it pretty low key on July 4th, most of the day it was raining anyway so there was not much to do and our small town cancelled it's firework show until the weekend.  Bummer!  The creative part of my brain woke me up at 3am last night and was exploding with some awesome DIY headboard craft ideas as well as home concept inspiration for my store...sigh, why does that have to happen at 3am?  Either way, I'm really excited for everything to come!

I've also lately been thinking a ton about photography and the technique of it in general.  I don't have a super duper amazing cam, but I read an article from Elsie at A Beautiful Mess regarding lifestyle photography and it sort of inspired me.  It's awesome you guys should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment