Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chambray Summer


Okay men, one of my favorite trends this summer has been the crazy explosion of Chambray. Chambray is a great denim like material that looks so summery and can really be dressed up or completely casual. The other day I paired my denim chambray from Gap with my newly purchased Pilcro Stet Slim Straight fit red denim from Anthropologie. Okay, I know what you're thinking, Anthro totally doesn't sell mens clothes and you're right! They don't. However, I've been fortunate enough to have been blessed with a small waist and small thighs so I can fit into most women's pants (size 27! HOLLA!). But anyway, love them. Colored pants are also a trend that has been around for a while, but I've been recently seeing it pop up everywhere these days. And let's be completely honest, any chance that I can get to be obnoxious as possible, I'm going to take it. Moving on to my shoes, oh my shoes. My Frye Wingtip Brogues are probably one of my best purchases. Ever. After breaking these bad boys in, these shoes have easily become my go-to pair of shoes for any outfit.  Dressy and equally casual, these shoes honestly take any outfit one step higher and every man should invest in a quality pair of shoes.  Per usual, my MK Rosegold is always on my wrist as well as my Skull bracelet by Brandy Melville. "Arm Parties" are all the rage these days and I'm been slowly cultivating mine into the perfect mix of masculine and feminine. 

So tell me, what are your favorite trends? What are you go-to items in your wardrobe? 


No comments:

Post a Comment