Monday, September 3, 2012

Phone Life Lately!










Happy Labor Day!  I tried to celebrate it by doing some labor, like vacuuming, however the vacuum mysteriously disappeared.  Take it for what you will but that my friends, is a blessing in disguise.  Some good news of the day, Chris and I are going to check out what we hope is our future apartment!  I have a few friends that live there and after visiting one of them during lunch I fell in love.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm really excited about this and it is all I can think about!  Besides being closer to work, it will be nice to have a place of our own. 

More to come soon!  


2 comments:

  1. haha interesting, you're the first person I've heard that did work around the house on Labor day. I hope you find an apartment, hope to see pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how it goes! Haha, can't catch a break sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete