Thursday, August 30, 2012

1989 Covered Mint Julep





Top: Anthro
Shirt: Forever 21
Necklaces: CC/Anthro
Clutch: Miss Albright's
Pants: Anthro (Pilcro and the Letterpress)
Shoes: Payless


Today I kept thinking, I look like 1989.  I might not now, but that was before I took off my bright belt and pink flats. 

There's something about bright colors that brightens your day.  I mean come on, how can you not smile when you are practically a highlighter color?  If you aren't much of an attention lover, these pants are not for you.  My latest amazing deal of a purchase were these Pilcro crops.  I actually rolled them up but there is a small slit on the side of the leg, which is fun, but I love a cuff.  Paired with my bright blue peplum from Ganni and I'm set to go for the day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment