Monday, September 26, 2011

Storms and Stripes

Wardrobe Credits: Top-Anthropologie
Shorts: Anthro (Paper Boy)
Shoes: Shelly's of London




Hey guys!!  Today I had my hair chopped! I went to a place called Cost Cutters, which is a must more cost friendly salon.  Normally, I don’t really like going to places like this (due to bad experiences), but my stylist was super nice and really helped talk me through my cut/style!  I can’t wait to go back :) For my ladies (and gents) still not convinced, its just about finding the right place and stylist!  So keep trying and you’ll definitely save money!!
Polka dots may be the new stripes, but I am totally going to keep rocking the stripes!  Anyone can wear them, do you hear me? ANYONE!!  A great striped top with a skirt or like I am wearing with shorts, is the perfect piece for a day off or a casual lunch!!  My top is from Anthropologie, its 3/4 length and it has a scoop neck on the back which is totally unexpected but brilliant!  I also like to wear it with a skirt and tucked in, so you ladies not feeling the shorts can definitely rock it with a skirt !!

I also cooked dinner with Chris tonight!  We made pan-grilled chicken, baked potato and broccoli.  It was super yummy!  Then we hung out with some family and enjoyed the thunderstorm that rolled in!

xoxo,

kate

No comments:

Post a Comment