Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday!





What a gorgeous day! I had the day off and since I felt better I decided to run some errands and then take Mercedes for a walk! I love taking these little pooches out, they and I both love going to the park.  I definitely want to make walking part of my daily routine and especially since Arizona has such lovely weather, on a day off it is the perfect thing to do to relieve some stress and get exercise! 

This weekend is going to be a fairly easy one!  Work tomorrow and another day off on Sunday!  Supposedly my parents will be swinging by and Chris and I are going to cook up some Chicken Enchilada casserole for them!  How fun?  There will also be some card making happening, since I have been putting it off for a few weeks now (tisk, tisk!).  Do you all have any plans for the upcoming weekend?  Be safe, have fun and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment