Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wooden "Shorty"

   










Who doesn't love a good find?  The best finds are those that kind of sneak up on us, just like this little guy I found at work!  This piece was not my original choice, the other was unfortunately snagged by someone else, that's what I get for waiting, but it actually turned out to be really fun.  I love the wood and how "antique" or old it feels, the small cracks in it and how it is worn, gives it such character.  The canvas top is really awesome as well and if I want it seems like it would be a no brainer to re-upholster....

As you can see I just threw a few of my favorite things on here, jewelry, books, my spools of thread and a great candle that you can find at Anthro.  I just love how my littles give it a small feminine touch.  I got it at a great price and can't wait to find more like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment